Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My reaction to Noteflight

I have to say that I enjoyed working with Noteflight; I thought it was very user-friendly. I liked the short-cuts and was very surprised at how quickly I was able to enter the score into this program. Like I said in my previous post, I couldn't figure out how do a couple of things. I couldn't figure out how to put the Moderate Waltz Tempo in Bicycle Made for Two, and while contributing to the Pieces of Eight, I could not figure out how to put pizzicato into the score. I plan to use this program in the future; just today I thought of a way to use this. I like to give the kids some fun tunes in the last 3-4 weeks of orchestra lessons; i.e. Star Wars, Smoke on the Water, etc. I was thinking today of how quickly I could enter these tunes into Noteflight for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment